- 1 medium head cauliflower, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup garbanzo bean flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon melted butter
- 2/3 cup hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 350ºC or 450ºF. In a large or medium-size bowl, combine flour, water, garlic powder, and your salt. Whisk together until the batter is smooth.
- Toss cauliflower into the garbanzo batter that you just prepared, making sure to coat each piece completely, then place all of your battered cauliflower on a lightly greased, nonstick baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- While that is baking, combine melted butter and hot sauce in a large bowl, stirring regularly. When cauliflower is done, remove it from the oven and gently mix it in the hot sauce mixture. Place cauliflower back on the baking sheet and cook for an additional 25 minutes until it becomes crispy. Let you cauliflower cool for 15 minutes before serving.
Serve warm and Enjoy!